We have missed all our Trinity Toddlers friends over the last 6 months and are now looking at ways we can start up the group again. We have created an action plan (including a day change) and carried out an initial risk assessment but now need your help in finding out who would be interested in coming along to Trinity Toddlers in its new format. Please read the plan and then complete and submit the form below to help us with our next stage of planning. We’re looking forward to seeing old and new friends back at Trinity Toddlers soon.
With best wishes from Lucy, Jo and Leo (Roaaarrr)
The Plan for Trinity Toddlers:
Day: Mondays (weekly during term time)
Start date: 2 November 2020
Format: 40 mins of free play with easily cleaned toys and teas/coffees in disposable cups followed by 20mins of interactive story time and dancing to our favourite Trinity Toddlers songs … be ready to wiggle!
Other important details:
- Any 1 adult can bring up to 2 children.
- All adults to wear face coverings except when enjoying refreshments.
- Current social distancing guidelines to be observed as much as is possible between different households.
- Pre booking via the website would be required (A maximum of 18 people, both adults and children, are able to attend any one session.
- Track and Trace on entry.
We would be grateful if you could complete the form below to let us know if you would like to join us when Trinity Toddlers returns: